By Gregory R. Moss
Learn to make use of OpenERP to remodel and streamline your small business
- Learn to put in and configure OpenERP on home windows or Ubuntu
- Understand the way to input revenues orders, create invoices, and obtain funds step-by-step
- Implement strong procuring and production modules in OpenERP utilizing real-world examples
- Learn complicated OpenERP good points and the way to create your personal customized modules
- Use a non-technical strategy for incorporating an ERP procedure into your business
OpenERP keeps to achieve momentum through the international in supplying the simplest platform for open resource ERP installations. This e-book covers all of the crucial modules and the way to get the ability of OpenERP to paintings for you.
"Working with OpenERP" offers a real-world company answer method of integrating OpenERP into your small or medium sized company. This booklet starts off by means of jogging you thru the best way to set up OpenERP on a home windows or Ubuntu server then takes you thru all of the crucial modules it is very important get OpenERP up and operating to your company.
All in the course of the e-book, "Working with OpenERP" offers real-world examples in revenues, client courting administration (CRM), paying for, production, human assets, and fiscal accounting. After protecting the fundamentals, you'll how to customise a number of how you can configure OpenERP to your company or even construct your personal customized modules.
"Working with OpenERP" covers the entire fundamentals of putting in and utilizing OpenERP in addition to complex real-world examples you won't locate at any place else.
What you are going to study from this book
- Install OpenERP on either home windows and Ubuntu working systems
- Create your personal customized OpenERP applications
- Configure an entire revenues order and invoicing system
- Streamline deciding to buy and receiving in your company
- Implement production operations and techniques with actual international examples
- Discover the functions of OpenERP's monetary accounting and reporting features
- Integrate strong human source purposes that simplify the gathering and administration of worker information
- Utilize OpenERP's complete featured venture administration program to arrange projects and music time and prices linked to billable projects
This booklet is a realistic, hands-on consultant that offers the reader with a few real-world examples and step by step instructions.
Who this ebook is written for
"Working with OpenERP" is written to make it effortless for even a non-technical company individual to start imposing OpenERP of their enterprise. This booklet makes use of real-world examples and is ideal for those who have by no means applied an ERP method prior to or used OpenERP, or should you wish to study extra complex beneficial properties, equivalent to developing your individual customized modules.
Read Online or Download Working with OpenERP PDF
Similar software development books
Meant for introductory and complex classes in software program engineering.
The 9th version of software program Engineering offers a wide point of view of software program engineering, concentrating on the tactics and methods primary to the construction of trustworthy, software program platforms. elevated assurance of agile tools and software program reuse, besides assurance of 'traditional' plan-driven software program engineering, supplies readers the main up to date view of the sector at present on hand. functional case reports, an entire set of easy-to-access vitamins, and vast net assets make instructing the path more straightforward than ever.
The e-book is now based into 4 parts:
1: creation to software program Engineering
2: Dependability and defense
three: complicated software program Engineering
four: software program Engineering administration
Up-to-date for Ruby 2. 2, this convenient reference bargains short but transparent causes of Ruby's center parts - from operators to blocks to documentation creation—and highlights the most important beneficial properties you'll paintings with on a daily basis. want to know the proper syntax for a conditional? Forgot the identify of that String strategy?
In todayГ‚вЂ™s fast-changing, aggressive atmosphere, having an up to date details approach (IS) is important for all businesses and associations. instead of making a new method from scratch, reengineering is a cheap strategy to strengthen an IS to compare altering enterprise wishes. utilizing unique examples, this sensible publication supplies equipment and methods for reengineering platforms for flexibility and reliability.
A entire, easy-to-understand consultant to visible Studio 2010 visible Studio is Microsoft's complete improvement atmosphere that encompasses the . web Framework, a number of programming languages, and ASP. internet. Programmers like it for constructing purposes for cellular units and the net. simply because visible Studio could be complicated, the All-in-One For Dummies structure makes it effortless for novices to understand its diversified elements and wake up to hurry.
- Return on software: maximizing the return on your software investment
- Deploying Rails with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
- Software Architecture and Design Illuminated (Jones and Bartlett Illuminated)
- Introduction to AmiBroker: Advanced Technical Analysis Software for Charting and Trading System Development
- Release It!: Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software (Pragmatic Programmers)
- Learning Virtual Reality: Developing Immersive Experiences and Applications for Desktop, Web, and Mobile
Extra resources for Working with OpenERP
The reader should also have basic computer skills for understanding file systems and installing software. For more advanced customization topics in the book, the reader should have a basic knowledge of databases and programming concepts. Who this book is for This book is for anyone that is interested in implementing an ERP system in a business organization. If you are an IT professional looking to get a functional understanding of OpenERP, then this book is for you. This book is also appropriate business and operations managers who wish to get a comprehensive understanding of OpenERP and how it can be used to improve business processes.
Still, when installing any ERP system, it is important that you clearly understand the most critical database specifications. 6 TB Maximum field size 1 GB Maximum rows per table Unlimited Maximum columns per table 250 - 1600 depending on column types Maximum indexes per table Unlimited Running cross platform PostgreSQL runs on every major operating system. For most OpenERP installations, Ubuntu is the operating system of choice. However, PostgreSQL will also run quite well under other versions of Linux, Microsoft Windows, and even Mac OS X.
Chapter 12, Modifying Documents and Reports, goes over the basic reporting mechanisms available in OpenERP and weighs the advantages and disadvantages of the various options. We then demonstrate how to install the OpenOffice reporting module and make changes to a report. Chapter 13, Discovering Custom OpenERP Modules, introduces the process of developing custom solutions in OpenERP. We build on what we have learned in customizing OpenERP and create a module that will persist our custom field and views within our module.