By Ian A. Glover, Steve Pennock, Peter Shepherd
Microwave units, Circuits and Subsystems for Communications Engineering offers an in depth remedy of the typical microwave parts present in sleek microwave communications structures. The therapy is thorough with no being unnecessarily mathematical. The emphasis is on buying a conceptual figuring out of the thoughts and applied sciences mentioned and the sensible layout standards required to use those in actual engineering situations.
Key issues addressed include:
- Microwave diode and transistor identical circuits
- Microwave transmission line applied sciences and microstrip design
- Network equipment and s-parameter measurements
- Smith chart and similar layout techniques
- Broadband and low-noise amplifier design
- Mixer conception and design
- Microwave filter out design
- Oscillators, synthesisers and section locked loops
Each bankruptcy is written by means of experts of their box and the complete is edited by way of adventure authors whose services spans the fields of communications structures engineering and microwave circuit design.
Microwave units, Circuits and Subsystems for Communications Engineering is acceptable for senior electric, digital or telecommunications engineering undergraduate scholars, first 12 months postgraduate scholars and skilled engineers looking a conversion or refresher text.
Includes a spouse site featuring:
- Solutions to chose problems
- Electronic types of the figures
- Sample chapter